New Update with last version of PhpStorm
Want to learn how to connect to our host or server via FTP with PHPSTORM software? The steps are as follows:
1-Install the software.
2-Click on “New Project from Existing Files…”
- Click on the fourth option.
- Enter name of your project. the name can be everything!
- We enter the ftp information completely into the system.
- Click on the “project root” option, Then select the “excluded from download” option.
Please after that, click on “next”
- In this option, we go to the next step by typing “/”, Then click on Finish
- The installation operation is complete and you can start working in this software by clicking on name of your project which you entered in section 4
- then, if right sidebar was not open, click on “remote Host” on right bar;
if, Remote Host was not on right bar, then you have two options:
- now, on “right bar” you can see list of your files and folders. you are connected to your FTP server, you can browse, open files, upload files, normally you are seeing “public_html” folder, open it and enjoy start editing codes inside a server. 😊😁
if you are seeing message: